Invoice Terms & Conditions
1. Please send payment within 5 days of receiving this invoice. A one percent (1 %) discount may be taken if payments are received by TVM.Bio® Inc. within ten (2) days of invoice date (i.e. 1% 2 net 5).
2. Receipt of processed Goods and services from TVM.Bio® Inc. constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions
3. By accepting delivery of goods and services, buyer agrees to pay the invoiced cost for those goods and services, and agrees to be bound to these contract terms. No acceptance may vary these terms unless specifically agreed in writing by Seller.
4. ALL SALES ARE SUBJECT TO AND EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN, AND UPON BUYER’S ASSENT THERETO. NO VARIATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE BINDING UPON SELLER UNLESS AGREED TO IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY AN OFFICER OR OTHER AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF SELLER.
5. Seller retains title of all goods until full payment in good funds is received by Seller. Goods shipped or delivered are F.O.B. Seller’s place of business, and risk of loss passes to Buyer upon the earlier of delivery, or placement with a carrier. Buyer shall pay all applicable taxes and shipping costs.
6. Payments on open account shall be applied to oldest invoices first. Balances 30 days or more accrue 1.5% service for each month or portion thereof such balance remains due.
7. Any discrepancies relating to this invoice must be reported to TVM.Bio® Inc.’s Billing Department within five (5) working days of invoice date.
8. Seller is not liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages, interest, costs or expenses, or for loss of use, loss of data or lost profits or wages, whether or not Seller knew such damages might be incurred. Seller’s liability is in all cases limited to refunding the lower of the purchase price or the resale value of the goods at the time or return, at Seller’s option. Seller will not refund amounts paid for services actually rendered.
9. Seller’s remedies for non-payment of this invoice shall include, in addition to all other remedies provided by law, the right to repossess any goods in the possession of Buyer, purchased from Seller, the title for which has not passed to Buyer. Buyer shall surrender such goods upon demand to Seller or Seller’s agent.
10. SELLER WILL ACCEPT RETURN OF NON-CONFORMING GOODS, ONLY WHEN RETURNED IN ORIGINAL CONDITION AND PACKAGING. RETURNS MAY BE SUBJECT TO A RESTOCKING FEE OF 50% OF THE INVOICE PRICE, IN SELLER’S DISCRETION. PRE-ORDERED ITEMS, SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS, AND CUSTOM ITEMS AND SERVICES ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. BUYER SHALL PAY ALL SHIPPING COSTS FOR RETURNS AND RE-SHIPPING UNDER MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES. ANY ITEM THAT HAS BEEN PURCHASED AND IS ALTERED SO THE FIRMWARE, HARDWARE, OR NFC IS LOCKED OR NO LONGER RE-WRITABLE IS NON-RETURNABLE AND ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
11. In the event it becomes necessary for the Seller to incur any collection costs or suits to collect payment, the Buyer will be responsible for all such costs, including but not limited to court costs, attorney fees and collection agency fees on said collection/suit.
11. Pre-orders — require full payment at the time the pre-order is placed. If the buyer wishes to change or cancel their pre-order before shipment, we will refund the full amount paid minus a Cancellation Fee 50% of the pre-order price. Pre-orders after shipment are Non-Refundable as stated in Section 10. We reserve the right to cancel any orders for any reason at any time. If we need to cancel an order we will email the buyer, but are under no obligation to obtain permission or acknowledgement, prior to cancellation.
12. Taxes and other charges — Any use tax, sales tax, excise tax, duty, custom, inspection or testing fee, or any other tax, fee or charge of any nature whatsoever imposed by any governmental authority, on or measured by the transaction between Seller and Buyer shall be paid by Buyer in addition to the prices quoted or invoiced. In the event Seller is required to pay any such tax, fee or charge, Buyer shall reimburse Seller therefore; or, in lieu of such payment, Buyer shall provide Seller at the time the order is submitted an exemption certificate or other document acceptable to the authority imposing the tax, fee or charge.
13. Pricing — Prices shown are in US dollar. We guarantee our written US Domestic quotations for 30 days. For guarantee information regarding quotations outside the US, please contact your local subsidiary. When placing your order, please reference our quoted prices or our pro forma number. If you place your order by phone, we will confirm our current price at that time.
14. Price Changes — Shipment will be made promptly even if prices have been nominally increased. Price changes will be automatically applied to your invoice.
15. Delivery Delays — Seller shall use reasonable efforts to make prompt deliveries in a commercially reasonable manner. Delivery dates and estimates are, however, not guaranteed. Seller disclaims any liability or responsibility, and Buyer shall hold Seller harmless, for the late or non-delivery of Products or Services. Buyer has no right to delay or defer delivery or acceptance.
16. Force Majeure — Seller will not be liable to you for any delay in delivery of the Product or your inability to access the Service, including any delay or lack of access due to an event beyond Seller’s reasonable control, such as an act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made condition outside of Seller’s control. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms or any Order Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
17. Warranties — Seller warrants that its products shall conform to the description of such products as provided to Buyer by Seller through Seller’s catalog, analytical data or other literature. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE, AND SELLER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Seller’s warranties made in connection with this sale shall not be effective if Seller has determined, in its sole discretion, that Buyer has misused the products in any manner, has failed to use the products in accordance with industry standards and practices, or has failed to use the products in accordance with instructions, if any, furnished by Seller.
18. Seller’s sole and exclusive liability and Buyer’s exclusive remedy with respect to products proved to Seller’s satisfaction to be defective or nonconforming shall be replacement of such products without charge or refund of the purchase price, in Seller’s sole discretion, upon the return of such products in accordance with Seller’s instructions. SELLER SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR FAILURE OF THE PRODUCTS, EVEN IF SELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF WORK IN PROGRESS, DOWN TIME, LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, FAILURE TO REALIZE SAVINGS, LOSS OF PRODUCTS OF BUYER OR OTHER USE OR ANY LIABILITY OF BUYER TO A THIRD PARTY ON ACCOUNT OF SUCH LOSS, OR FOR ANY LABOR OR ANY OTHER EXPENSE, DAMAGE OR LOSS OCCASIONED BY SUCH PRODUCT INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE UNLESS SUCH PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE IS CAUSED BY SELLER’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE. All claims must be brought within one (1) year of shipment, regardless of their nature.
19. Compliance with laws, regulations — Seller certifies that to the best of its knowledge its products are produced in compliance with applicable requirements of the Fair Labor Standards Act, as amended, and the Occupational Safety and Health Standards Act of 1970 and regulations, rules and orders issued pursuant thereto.
20. Patent disclaimer — Seller does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered under will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents covering the product itself or the use thereof in combination with other products or in the operation of any process.
21. Ownership of artwork/files - Until full payment has been made, TVM.Bio® retains ownership of all original artwork/files or parts contained therein, whether preliminary or final. Upon full payment, the client shall obtain ownership of the final artwork/files to use and distribute as they see fit. TVM.Bio® retains the right to use the completed project and any preliminary designs for the purpose of design competitions, future publications on design, educational purposes, marketing materials and portfolio. Where applicable, the client will be given any necessary credit for usage of the project elements.
22. Technical Assistance — At Buyer’s request, Seller may, at Seller’s discretion, furnish technical assistance and information with respect to Seller’s products. SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY SELLER OR SELLER’S PERSONNEL. ANY SUGGESTIONS BY SELLER REGARDING USE, SELECTION, APPLICATION OR SUITABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXPRESS WARRANTY UNLESS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNATED AS SUCH IN A WRITING SIGNED BY AN OFFICER OR OTHER AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF SELLER.
23. Miscellaneous — Seller’s failure to strictly enforce any term or condition of this order or to exercise any right arising hereunder shall not constitute a waiver of Seller’s right to strictly enforce such terms or conditions or exercise such right thereafter. All rights and remedies under this order are cumulative and are in addition to any other rights and remedies Seller may have at law or in equity. Any waiver of a default by Buyer hereunder shall be in writing and shall not operate as a waiver of any other default or of the same default thereafter. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired thereby. The paragraph headings herein are for convenience only; they form no part of the terms and conditions and shall not affect their interpretation. This Agreement shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by, the parties hereto, and their respective heirs, personal representatives, successors and assigns.
24. In the unlikely event a dispute or controversy arises from this engagement, we would like for us to be able to resolve the matter peacefully, sparing us any undue delay or expense, including the cost of paying litigation attorneys. Accordingly, by this contract, you agree as follows:
As soon as a grievance, dispute, or controversy arises (except for Seller Collecting Payment and Collection Cost as outlined in Section 11), the complaining party will send the other(s) a letter outlining the complaint. All signatories must then meet in person or by telephone within 14 days. If no resolution is reached at that meeting, all signatories agree to submit the matter within 30 days to informal mediation with a mediator selected by all parties and paid by the complaining party. If both parties can not agree on a mediator within 10 days, TVM.Bio® will have final decision on a mediator and to be paid by the complaining party. If this mediation does not resolve the matter, all signatories agree to submit the matter to binding arbitration, to be conducted in Tampa, Florida by and under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. All litigation is agreed by both parties to take place in Hillsborough County Florida. This paragraph defines disputes and controversy, as other than, payment collection, collection cost, and legal fees not paid for work performed on behalf of client.
25. Export Compliance — TVM.Bio® Inc.’s products, programs, and services are subject to US export laws, rules, treaties, regulations, and international agreements. All individuals who access TVM.Bio® Inc.’s website assume the responsibility of abiding by the US export laws, rules, treaties, regulations, and international agreements along with applicable foreign laws when transferring, selling, importing, exporting, re-exporting, deemed exporting, diverting, or otherwise disposing of such products, programs, and services. By reviewing TVM.Bio® Inc.’s terms and conditions, you represent you are not in a sanctioned country nor are you an individual or an entity whose access to this website is restricted by US export laws, rules, treaties, regulations, and international agreements.